Within a 15th century, Grade II wool merchant’s residence is the Angel Gallery, in the historic Market Place overlooking the Guildhall. Beneath its splendid beams and historic arches, the gallery houses exhibitions by local and national artists.

Permanent collections are held of the work of Leslie Gibson A.R.C.A (1910 – 1969) and costume drawings form the 1930’s by Mary Wild A.R.C.A.Pottery by John Leach is also on exhibition.

See the website for more details.

Address:
17 Market Ln
Lavenham
Sudbury